Space is limited and registration is required.
Symposium attendance costs:
- UA faculty, staff, and students – No cost
- Members of AzCPA – No cost
- General registration (non-UA) - $30
- CLE certificate of attendance provided (5 hours, including 1 hour Ethics)* - $50
A continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided. Vegetarian/vegan options are available, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate specific dietary requests.
Please follow the link below to register for the symposium:
Keynote Speaker only:
Space is limited and registration is required. Please note that symposium participants are automatically registered for the keynote address.
There is no cost to attend the keynote address.
Please follow the link below to register for the keynote address:
* “The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.00 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1 hour(s) of professional responsibility.”
To request disability-related accommodations or with questions about accessibility, please contact SevaPriya Barrier, firstname.lastname@example.org