The Roundtable Committee is seeking proposals for HECMA 2014. Presenters will be asked to submit the title and abstract of their session, as well as identify the learnings outcomes, intended audience and desired time length. Additionally, the conference planning committee will select programs based upon the proposal's relationship to the topics areas listed below. Questions? Please contact us at HECMA2014@gmail.com.
- Name of presenter(s)
- Curriculum vitae or resume for each presenter
- Title and abstract of proposed session
- Session learning outcomes
- Professional level: entry, mid-level, senior
- Desired length of time: 60 or 90 minutes
- Would this session be better suited for the clinical or non-clinical track?
- The proposed session is related to which of the following topic areas:
- Active self-care
- Campus collaboration
- Mental health
- Substance use/abuse
- Suicide and intensive case management
- Threat management
- Underserved, unique populations
- March 3, 2014 - Call for Proposals Opens
- April 18, 2014 - Call for Proposals Closes
- May 5, 2014 - Proposal Notifications Sent
- May 12, 2014 - Proposal Confirmation Required
- May 19, 2014 - Schedule Posted Online
Ready to submit?
Please click on the following link and fill out all email fields. SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
If you prefer to email your proposal in PDF format, please ensure that the document contains all required information listed in the link above.
Deadline for submitting a proposal - April 18, 2014.