What you need to know
The Emergency Fund has given out over 900K in donor funds and about 1.9 million in CARES funding.
While we replenish the donor funding there is a wait list for folks that are not eligible for CARES funds.
We appreciate your patience.
Dean of Students Office Hours
Robert L. Nugent Building
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Do not come to campus if sick
- Wash hand frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Practice good hygiene and disinfect surfaces
- To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, face masks must be worn in all indoor spaces where it is not possible to adequately and continuously maintain social distance.
- The University is not requiring students, faculty, or staff to get vaccinated. However, the University strongly encourages vaccination to protect yourself and the community.
- Uploading your vaccine card will help the University track our progress towards campus immunity.
Student Support Services
The Student Assistance team serves as a central support resource for all students. We help students including their family, friends, faculty and staff to navigate University resources, understand policies and procedures, manage crises, life traumas, and other barriers that impede success. The team provides expertise and knowledge of the institution and are committed to student engagement, well-being, and academic success.
Policies and Code
As a member of the University of Arizona community, students are expected to uphold and maintain an honest academic environment and abide by standards set forth by the Arizona Board of Regents. These expectations promote a safe and respectful learning environment. All members of the University community are encouraged to know these expectations and understand your rights and responsibilities.
Meet Our Team
We are committed to helping students to reach their goals in class, extracurricular engagement, leadership opportunities, and lifelong lessons learned. Our staff is comprised of professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise, who are passionate about their role in student success.
WE ARE LISTENING
Our diverse community is our greatest strength. We want to hear from the campus community about how we can continue to create a supportive and inclusive environment.
The 2019-20 Campus Conversations will be an opportunity to engage in dialogue and connect with our UA community.