Dean of Students Office Hours
Robert L. Nugent Building | Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Do not come to campus if sick
- Wash hand frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Practice good hygiene and disinfect surfaces
- To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, face masks are recommended in all indoor spaces where it is not possible to adequately and continuously maintain social distance.
- The University is not requiring students, faculty, or staff to get vaccinated. However, the University strongly encourages vaccination to protect yourself and the community.
- Uploading your vaccine card will help the University track our progress towards campus immunity.
Student Support Services
The Student Assistance team serves as a central support resource for all students. We help students including their family, friends, faculty and staff to navigate University resources, understand policies and procedures, manage crises, life traumas, and other barriers that impede success. The team provides expertise and knowledge of the institution and are committed to student engagement, well-being, and academic success.
Policies and Code
As a member of the University of Arizona community, students are expected to uphold and maintain an honest academic environment and abide by standards set forth by the Arizona Board of Regents. These expectations promote a safe and respectful learning environment. All members of the University community are encouraged to know these expectations and understand your rights and responsibilities.
Meet Our Team
We are committed to helping students to reach their goals in class, extracurricular engagement, leadership opportunities, and lifelong lessons learned. Our staff is comprised of professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise, who are passionate about their role in student success.
Congratulations to our 2022 Senior/Provost Awards Recipients
The Dean of Students Office congratulates this year’s Senior/Provost recipients. Bryce Galus, Anna-Rose Quinn, Lily McNair, My Duyen Tran, Nizan Howard, Trevor Tankersley, and Karen Jacquez