Concerned about a Student?

Student Assisting another

Please notify the Dean of Students Office if you know of a student having difficulties who may benefit from Student Assistance.

Fill out our Online Referral Form or call (520) 621-7057 to speak with our staff about your concerns.

Please provide as much information as possible.  We will consider all information provided and contact the student directly.

If the student is disruptive and uncooperative, appears volatile or dangerous, or is demonstrating immediate harm to self or others call UAPD at 911 for immediate assistance.

Please recognize that due to our responsibility for student privacy obligations under FERPA, we will use discretion to appropriately address your concerns; we may not always be able to provide you with follow-up information.